Applying to SCAD ENGINEERING COLLEGE is made simple with just 2 steps
- Application forms and prospectus can be obtained either in person from the admission unit at the college office or from our group admission office at selected cities on payment of the prescribed fees.
- To apply for a course listed in the prospectus, the completed application should be submitted to the admission unit, SCAD Institute of Technology along with the photocopies of the required documents.
The following are the key stages in the admission Process.
- Applicant's Eligibility for the course applied will be verified.
- Short listed candidates will be informed about their selection.
- Prospective students are advised to meet the principal and the selection committee of the college for a personal interview.
- The final selection is based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination and performance in the personal interview.
- Candidates who are selected for the admission will be asked to submit their original certificates.
- The commencement of the course will be informed to the students through phone and post. Upon fulfilling the admission formalities the students are provided with college identity cards and permitted to attend their classes.
ALL SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
SC ST SCC SCHOLARSHIP
- SC, ST Students the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 50,000/-
- SCC (Converted to Christianity) Student’s the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 00,000/-
- Government and Management Quota Student’s can apply it.
- G.Q Accredited course Rs.45000/-,Non Accredited 40000/-
- M.Q (Engg courses) Rs.70000/-
- PG (GQ & MQ) MBA, MCA Rs.30000- M.E Rs.50000/-.
- Hostel Scholarship UG Rs.7500/- & PG Rs.8000/-
ONGC SCHOLARSHIP (Only for SC, ST student’s (UG & MBA I YEAR))
- ONGC Scholarship 60% of marks in the 12 th Exam and the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.4, 50,000/-
- Scholarship amount Rs.48, 000/- Per Annum.
BC MBC SCHOLARSHIP
- Only Eligible for Government Quota Student’s.
- The Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 00,000/-
- Scholarship Amount is different categories on FG or Non FG and Hostel (i.e Rs.3800,5600,8200)
- Ø Only Eligible for Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist Student’s.
- Ø The Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 50,000/-
- Ø 50% marks in the previous Exam.
- Ø Scholarship Amount is Rs.25000/-
- Ø Only Eligible for Beedi Worker Student.
- Ø The income of parent is less than Rs.10, 000/- Per Month.
- Ø Scholarship Amount is Rs.8000 (UG) & Rs.3000 (PG).
* For further details click on the link NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL